Post numbering?

Sponsored By  

I notice in the new format the postings within a thread are no longer numbered. When making a reply in a thread we used to be able to say re-read post # (whatever). We can no longer do so. The only option is to quote a post and that sucks up bandwidth in duplication.

Also it would be nice if when quoting a posting the photos would be stripped and removed. I usually do that manually but it would be nice if it were done automatically. Re posting the photos every time a posting is quoted is redundant and also sucks up bandwidth. 

Think what that would do for any members still on dial-up. To re-fresh your memory.

Yeah I just noticed a couple days ago the numbering was gone. Looks like their is a 3rd party add-on which will add them back in. Let me check it out. 

Let me do some more digging on the image quote issue.