WIW? 1951 b3b

Mr.Yuck

It has been a while since I posted. I've done some work on my 51. Sadly I need to move it along, I have found something else more in my "wheelhouse" The boss says one at a time. Anybody want to give me a rough idea on what it is worth? Motor runs well, it is solid and straight, it has many new parts including, cap/rotor, wires, plugs, fuel pump, water pump, belts/hoses (still have the old factory pieces), master cylinder, front wheel cylinders, re-lined shoes ($$$) and re-maned carb. The passenger side rear wheel cylinder blew up so I capped the line for now...as I don't have the drum removal tool. The truck still stops and "yards drives" I have driven it around the block but nothing over 20mph. The oil pressure and water temp gauge work, the gas gauge probably will work. Speedo cable is missing but the unit works. I have also bench tested the horn, wipers, blower motor they all work, I also pressure tested the heater core, it holds. The lights are in place but I need to get the switch wired in.  Any ideas? 

51a.jpg

51b.jpg

51c.jpg

51d.jpg

51e.jpg

51f.jpg

51g.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larry Leibhart said:

Answering this question is like putting your neck on a chopping block.  No one is going to agree with you.  Mine is worth considerably less than I have in it.  I would guess worth $10000.

wow I'd take 1/2 that....lol I'm not trying to make money but I'd rather not take a bath either. I've been down this road before with cars and generally you get $.50 on the dollar spent. I probably have 3k in  this one...although I could easily drop another 3 easy.