wiring harness

thebelvedereman

boy did I score last Wednesday, the guy I bought the car from called and said he found the one piece of chrome I was missing, a few hubcaps and a "wire thingy" so wed I drove the 1 1/2 hours mainly for the chrome, but to my great surprise the "wire thingy" turned out to be the complete wiring harness, including fusebox and even the bulbs from the volare that the front clip and drivetrain came from, in fantastic shape, so instead of rewiring the whole car I can just plug and play woohoo, even the fuses are still in box and good :)

you lucky, been my experience here in this area that when Red Necker goes out to part out the car he used the slice and dice method of attack along with a hot wrench.  Results...many supporting parts needed for a clean and successful retrofit is now totally trashed beyond use. 

mattimuss, on 01 Aug 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

Hey now, watch those "Red Necker" labels!  Some of us actually know how to properly use tools!

I assure you the guys who do the slice and dice know who they are, should we change that to Red Hacker?  I could have referred to them as Ed E. Aught's chain of parts and sales

Edited by Plymouthy Adams