The Picture Game

Ken_B

I do believe it was stated as Your car. Have you done this with your car Plymouthy?

Further rules defined?

DJ

Can't believe this one took so long. There's a few around here, and one is just up the street from me, but no place to stop and get a picture of it. So while out driving around with the Ol' Dodge today we stopped at a local park where my wife knew of one. But again, no good place to park and get a picture. This is the best I could do...

97A1D720-AD76-4AC9-8D46-3B866CC8DFBE_zps

How about some nice fall color with your old Mopar...

• Like 5

In regards to my next challenge of fall color pics, I'd like to see several, so don't stop after the first one and move on to the next challenge. 

I'll start it off, but this one doesn't count in the picture challenge. The next one gets to pick the next challenge. 

PA083048.jpg

• Like 3

Here's one.

I defer to the next pic poster on choice.

Already did one. No more ideas:confused:

Edit:  for those thinking that size matters. 

This pic was taken at a high resolution.

It was copied, and resized to 88kb for posting. 

I'm not sure how much of the webmasters bandwidth it eats up, but I think that it shows that with the new modifications to the site you do not need to post a 2MB pic, and use up your own allotted storage space on the site.

2006_1007Image0005.JPG

Edited by shel_ny
Add pic size info
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, pflaming said:

Does that mean you do not believe in global warming and recycling? How old school! 

what has that got to do with MR. YUCK ...........????????????

not sure of the impact on global warming when you set the shop and truck on fire but am sure it did not help the cause......as for recycling, it could go a long way in beautifying America if you clean that heap up a bit...paint or crusher, either would be beneficial....lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...