What do you know about trucks?

Don Coatney

Embarrassing, I got 55%.... But, I nailed the Dodges! :D

I don't feel to bad, I can't tell the age or sometimes gender of thoes that have had alterations either..

Saw this last week, I scored 81%, but I have an age advantage. I was 10 in '48 so '30 vintage trucks were common then. My uncle had a Model A, a neighbor had a '28 Nash pickup, Dad had a '38 Chevrolet, etc.

Saw this last week, I scored 81%, but I have an age advantage. I was 10 in '48 so '30 vintage trucks were common then. My uncle had a Model A, a neighbor had a '28 Nash pickup, Dad had a '38 Chevrolet, etc.

IDK about that advantage you got 9% worse score than I did. Maybe there is a tipping point where that age advantage starts to become a disadvantage.....

Edited by Young Ed
  • Like 1

I got an 83, but I worked in a full service gas station in a rural area as a kid.  The Studebakers and the Hudson trucks were guesses, and to be honest, I never paid that much attention to the Fords.