message for greg

Rodney Bullock

Greg I have not learned how to use the instant message yet, he had a truck however it was a 1948 wrecker I think , he also had a mail truck. He had some great finds there however he will be moving so he wants to get rid of everything he also had a couple of 1952 packad clippers in restorable condition. I wish I could get all of them. The 1954 champion coupe he enough for me. He also had a 1961 hawk with v8 I may try to work a deal to get both.

Rodney, If you get a PM you can just reply to it just as you would a regular post, only it will only go to the party who sent the PM. If you wan to initiate one, to a person who has posted, click onthe name which will take yoy to the person's profile. On the profile page there is a dialog box with the send private message option.