40 plymouth truck ?s

Looking at a truck in good condition but the engine/transmission/ bellhousing are in the bed of the truck. How are the bolted in? Do I need to check for other missing parts? Same goes for the radiator.... is it bolted to the frame or is there a separate bracket?

If I get this thing how difficult is it to find parts for them?

There is a front mount same concept as a car but different shape. Rear mounts hang off the frame. 4 bolts go horizontal between the bellhousing and the frame. 

Radiator mounts directly to the large U that goes behind the grill. 

Most of the parts are the same as 39-47 dodge trucks. Parts to be aware of. Upper grill is unique to plymouth. 39 can be made to fit by drilling 6 holes. Believe the lower interchanges with dodge. Trim is hard near impossible to find. Front fenders are same as 39-40 dodge. Headlights are the same as 40 dodge only. Only other tricky item is the plymouth tailgate but those might be reproduced now. 

withengine2.jpg

This one comes with two complete grill assemblies ( including chrome) and 2 tailgates.

The amazing thing is it appears to have berry little rust. Is there any problem areas I should look for?

Beyond what I mentioned above would be the fenders. Fronts as they are 39-40 only and the backs are always hard to find. Other big ticket item is the windshield frame. Very prone to rust and an excellent shape replacement can run up to 1K