Dodge year and value?

My cousins just called me with a couple old trucks on an old family property that they are thinking of selling or scrapping. One is a Dodge dump  that looks to be pretty decent. What year is she and what would be a good ballpark for something like this? As much as I would love to have it, I have too many projects in process! Thanks in advance guys!

IMG_7340_zpsxew7ynkh.jpg

IMG_7341_zpskenoimzr.jpg

Value...... There is one on CL right now in Kent Wa. Without the bed for $700. There is a restored one also on CL here for $13000.

My guess would be between $1200. And $2000. Depending on the interior rot and drive train. Just my opinion

My 2.5 ton came home on a contractor's trailer.  If you take the outer duals off, they'll fill on a standard roll-off.

HEY...since it has Oregon plates on it must be returned to Oregon for disposal........ :rolleyes:

Pretty sure those photos were taken someplace very far from Pinion Hills as it sure isn't high desert with Joshua Trees around. Perhaps the "old family property" the cousins are selling is in Oregon.

If a title was found in the estate paperwork you may want to get one of the 'closer' family members to handle the transfer since Oregon DMV can, at times, be a PITA.  I'd suggest that 'someone' visit the local office and ask them what they want as it can vary from office to office. No doubt a death cert will be required.

The truck looks to be in pretty decent shape. The GP area is fairly dry.