Back to the 50's 2016

Cool    

Tim, you've got a place to stay...

Thanks guys...this time, its for reelz!!

48D

Hahaha, "share".... "Cool off".... :D

The largest size is I think 6 dozen and I'm pretty sure they exaggerate that. It's basically an ice cream pail overflowing with cookies.

The cookies are awesome!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind everybody must leave at night and the chaos starts all over the next day. You will not be able to park in the same place twice.   Last year Mark was VERY close to smashing FEF into a knot head who cut in line with his car.  Sure made my butt pucker having a birds eye view of it. 

Man, I'm going to miss those cookies.

thing is I would have had a scratched bumper...he would have had a caved in door....would have ALMOST been worth it....

• Like 1

The largest size is I think 6 dozen and I'm pretty sure they exaggerate that. It's basically an ice cream pail overflowing with cookies.

I think I just got a cavity reading this.....

old vehicles, new friends, cookies and "Bo Duke"!  MAN, I am really looking forward to this!

didn't find the scooter rentals, probably just as well, knowing me, I'd probably run into FEF by accident and it sounds like I'll need to walk off the calories  

I think I'll need a "spotters guide" and a bucket of cookies to find the forum members.

I think I can spot FEF and John U (if he brings the 51) ......

My 51 has only missed one 50s in 20 plus years broke an axle backing into my garage Thursday night after getting gas. It will be there(I hope fingers crossed) its pretty reliable old truck of course it does have newer running gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a great time guys, little jealous..but house duties take priority. There will be some of my local club members there again, so if you see anyone in a Strokers Social Club T-shirt, tell them Shane says you owe me a beer ;)

I think I know all the forum members at the 50's (truck side at least) and where they tend to park.  There are a few I always try to get on here, but they seem content to not join up (or are silent watchers).

And yes the bucket is nice and large.....drool

I'll be up at 4:30 tomorrow to drive down and get in line.  I hope to be in line around 6...for the hour idle in...

The weather looks warm (by PNW standards) I'll be coming from mid 60's day time high to that being the low? Look out MN! We'll be there Around midnight.

BTW.... Me and Julie tryed to bring some friends.... But the grown up of the group keeps saying "NO"

• Like 2

good day!  Met some more forum members today!  Watched Brent drool and melt....

Sorry about that, FEF and those cookies .... I didn't have a chance.... :D

What an awesome day!