Anybody with a finished restoration close to Kyle, TX want to be a wedding driver?

1940_dodge

Hey everybody, I was hoping to have my car finished in time for my wedding in October, but it doesn't look like it'll happen. My question is, are there any of you who would be willing to drive my future wife and I from the wedding venue to our first stop on our honeymoon? Likely 15-20 miles away.

I'd be happy to offer my car, I've even done a few weddings with it..........ever thought of having the wedding in Oz?...........lol...........sorry, couldn't help it...........if its any consolation my 1940 Dodge didn't make it to my wedding either tho' it was finished, just that we got married in the brides hometown and the 1200 mile round trip, etc didn't pan out.......however the car DID carry all 3 offspring home from the hospital and regularly afterwards..............my best wishes and regards to you Jayson and your better half.............trust you have a great day.....Andy Douglas   

I'd be happy to offer my car, I've even done a few weddings with it..........ever thought of having the wedding in Oz?...........lol...........sorry, couldn't help it...........if its any consolation my 1940 Dodge didn't make it to my wedding either tho' it was finished, just that we got married in the brides hometown and the 1200 mile round trip, etc didn't pan out.......however the car DID carry all 3 offspring home from the hospital and regularly afterwards..............my best wishes and regards to you Jayson and your better half.............trust you have a great day.....Andy Douglas   

Hah!  I'd think about if I wasn't convinced that Australia is actively trying to kill off all its human inhabitants (see http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/wildlife/2013/03/australias-dangerous-animals-the-top-30/).   Thanks for the well wishes, definitely the better half!

Edited by 1940_dodge