What is the model of this truck

split

Its on ebay now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252368571586?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Although, I'm starting to think I might buy it from the estate myself if I can figure out how to ship it inexpensively.   I could also drive it back...I don't think it would take much to get it running and driving

Of the 17 estate trucks and cars , this was the nicest.    The appears that the owner had just bought a bunch of lumber to fix an scissors lift.   He parked in the garage and then never used it again and never worked on the scissor lift.   Based on the condition, I suspect he purchased it as an original or a restored.   Compared to all the other vehicles it was in so much better condition.   Had the barn not collapsed, it would be in very good condition today.

I say buy it yourself and be welcomed into our little world!

• Like 1

I have decided not to keep it.  

I have removed it from ebay and will repost it Sunday night for less than 1/2 the current price.

Someone is going to score a nice truck

Bummer you can't keep it.... hope it stays on the forum

mine weighs about 9500 lbs unloaded. it has a dump unit, so that incldes the dump piston, subframe, etc. wheelbase on mine is 152", overall length has to be close to 20'. no idea on the width, except that the dump body is wider than the truck, and is slightly over 8' wide. height exceeds 7'.

wally

Wallytoo,

The information is needed in order for the potential buyer to arrange for shipping.   Carriers will base their shipping costs on these parameters.

Could you possible take a few measurements so that I can provide more exacting numbers to potential buyers?

The bed is off of mine so the front wheel wells or side steps would be the widest dimension.

Thanks,

my b-1-fa-152 is seven feet high to top of cab.  it is also seven feet two inches wide at the rear wheels (widest point), and a shade under seven feet wide at the front fenders.  didn't get the length, but figure on seventeen feet minimum from front bumper to rear of frame.

darn it!  52b3b Joe grab it! :D

Edited by Brent B3B