Close to all done pics

chopt50wgn

Reg.........the grille was scotch brite  with a gray pad. The bumper was painted with a chrome paint..........yea!! chrome paint no less. It really isn't chrome but it goes well with the bumper. I put the bolts for the bumper behind the bumper and welded them in. Then when it is mounted ,you don't see the caps from the front.

well, except for the pistriping and putting in the front glass , my wagon is running and will be on the road shortly..........FINALLY!!!

Put on some goggles and go for it! :D

Edit ;)  to add: Light those rear skins up and post a video!

DJ

Edited by DJ194950

Reg.........the grille was scotch brite  with a gray pad. The bumper was painted with a chrome paint..........yea!! chrome paint no less. It really isn't chrome but it goes well with the bumper. I put the bolts for the bumper behind the bumper and welded them in. Then when it is mounted ,you don't see the caps from the front.

Looks good.  I'm trying to find a place to chrome my original bumpers, but in the mean time have been thinking of painting the second set I have like yours.