1942 Dodge "Job Rated" Pickup Bumper Set

I have never heard of the rear bumper being painted body color.  Always black as far as I know. Could be wrong though.  Yes, front bumpers were argent silver.

That bigger bumper that is on the front of your truck looks to be from a 1.5 ton and larger Dodge truck.

I have never heard of the rear bumper being painted body color.  Always black as far as I know. Could be wrong though.  Yes, front bumpers were argent silver.

That bigger bumper that is on the front of your truck looks to be from a 1.5 ton and larger Dodge truck.

Agreed back is black front argent. Personally I painted both of mine black.

What sort of tail light brackets would my '42 have had? Cast iron or stamped steel? And where exactly did they attach to the truck? Does someone have a photo they could post?

Thank you!!

You can kind of see it here. Cast arm that goes to the front side of the stake pocket. If I remember correctly it shares a bolt with the tailgate hinge and then has one of its own.

IMAG0321.jpg