ECI brakes

Mattias78

Hi

I'm about too upgrade my front brakes to a ECI kit!

Is there anybody out there that have the ECI kit on their car that kan give a tipp about the chocie of rims!

The calipers are quite big! So i don't want buy a rim that are too small for it!

Have a link to a rim i'm thinking of buying!

http://www.bribos.com/intra_modul_webbutik.php?go=visaprodukt&pr_id=953

Thinking of the 15x6

/Mattias

I would think if a company was making a brake kit that would require changing size and offset of rims for application to your car..the data supporting wheel requirement would be forthcoming in their brochure or installation instructions.  Perhaps a message back tot he supplier would be quicker and easier and should give you an exact set of figures to deal with over that of what someone here may have lucked up on

• Like 2

You will love the ECI kit! Well made and large calipers and rotors. I added a GM combination valve on mine and also the ECI dual circuit master cylinder kit.

I used mid 90's to early 2000 Lincoln Town Car aluminum wheels on mine as the disc conversion didn't accept the OE wheels. I had no plans to keep the OE wheels anyways. Wanted modern radial rims and tires.

Call and talk to Stan I believe his name is. Extremely knowledgeable. He will tell you what size rim will clear the disk.

If you haven't ordered the kit yet, they offer a discount if you buy the disc kit and dual master kit.

Earl

Edited by mopar_earl
  • Like 1

Hi!

I´m glad to hear that it is a good kit!:)

I already have the kit i bought it over a year ago!:/ but just havent had the time!

Barabbas, that wheel looks very nice! what size are the rims?

My mechanical skills are not that great but i will give i a try! probably going to give eci a call or do another post here!:)

Thanks everybody

/mattias

they are 15x5--I also looked at their Smoothies (keep the brake dust off of the whitewalls) but they only came in a 15x5.5" and I'm not sure if they would clear the calipers without hitting the fender in tight turns

I have the ECI conversion.  The Wheels Vintique  Hot Rod Rallye wheels work perfectly.

Those are nice looking wheels for a "stock" look!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have the ECI conversion.  The Wheels Vintique  Hot Rod Rallye wheels work perfectly.

Hi Barabbas:

Can you give me more info on the wheels you bought from Wheel Vintique as I can't seem to find them on their website. I too am looking to convert to disk brakes but can find a wheel to fit the calipers from ECI