1954 Dodge Coronet Parts

Luv2Farm83

I was recently given my Great Grandfather's 54' Coronet.  It is in excellent shape for its age but there are a few small things I am wanting to replace.  I have searched all over and am not finding many options for ordering parts for this car.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Check the vendors section of this board. If there are things you don't find or things you don't understand,start a thread to ask about them. There is no better place on the web to find or be steered to good Mopar info than this board.

here's one that I just saw today.   http://www.mmpar.com/AMS2015Web/default.aspx

Used to be Mitchell Brothers. If you really need something hard to find and need it now,chances are they will have it and it will be as they describe it.

It's gonna cost you,though. I've bought trim pieces for my 42 Dodge business coupe from them,and that stuff is really hard to find.

Hi Mopar, get ready to join the fun. Your quest will make you quite a tedious searcher, more time than expected. And true, the options on where to obtain parts may be limited. Always try local for standard stuff. Others may be more difficult. Don't fall over when you see prices. Here is the best place to talk, ask questions, and get tips for about anything. Give us a picture too.

Greetings !

You could register with Facebook........ there is a special  site there called "1953/54 dodge cars" .   

You can post  your wanted items there also . check it out .