Major Thanks to Member RodFru2u

About 2 years ago, I met forum member, Rod and others at the meet up of the Southern Cal Old Mopars group. Since then we've gotten together a couple of more times and in each of those, Rod would come in his truck, share stories, offer advice, and even handed out these cool Dodge truck shirts.

Recently my master cylinder seemed to show signs of starting to go south and even though I found good information on how to replace it, as a novice, I just didn't have the confidence to do that job. So in sharing this with Rod, he offered to come out and give me a hand. Well, he did more than that. He taught me how to do it. And I can't even tell you how good that feels.

Since owning my Plymouth, I've come into contact with the most amazing people from the previous owner, to the members of this forum, the Old Plymouths forum and Rod.

So again, thank you Rod. And know that I will find a way to pay your generosity of time and skill forward. ;)

Among the photos are what the old brake fluid looked like after bleeding it out and what the new fluid looks like inside the new master cylinder. And of course, Rod himself.

Tony

post-5954-0-41995700-1458254104_thumb.jpg

post-5954-0-19210500-1458254136_thumb.jpg

post-5954-0-66102400-1458254165_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Hey Tony,

I was happy to give you a hand and help out where I could. In my 45+ years of driving and fixing machines I have been helped by many people also. I am just paying back and forward. When the Head Gasket blew on my truck, Hank B3B jumped in and started wrenching with me. I just hope we got all the air out of the system and you have good brakes again, See ya on the road some where some time soon, Rod