1946 Dodge Deluxe 4 door part issue

teeumup

I believe in the past someone tried to remove the wheel from my 46 dodge deluxe and figured it was a right hand nut and not a left hand nut.  They twisted the stud. So now i only have 4 studs on one of the rear wheels and I am having a very difficult time getting if repaired or replace. 

Can anyone direct me to a salvage yard that may have the rear break hub for a 1946 dodge deluxe 4 door.  It appears to have the 11" hub.

my local restoration shop says they can't even find a stud since it has to be oversized to machine back into the existing rounded out hole

thanks

Bob

I might have one off of my 47 Bob. One of my rear drums I stripped a couple of studs off trying to get the hub off, but I believe it was the right one.   I'll check when I get home this morning.  Shipping is all it will cost you but I do live in Alaska.