1946 Fargo Truck

MGuy

Hi,

The little car museum over here in Luxembourg (Europe), of which I'm the vice-president and secretary, is restoring a

1946 FARGO Truck
6 cylinder
chassis number: 90025178
engine number : T110L7 5086C
bore : 87.31 mm
stroke : 107.97 mm
weight : 2860 kg
(please find attached to this post photographs of the plates in frargo.pdf))

To finish the project, we miss some parts. (see glas_von_benzin_und_Temperatur.pdf)

What dealer could provide the following bits?

1) 1 glass for the petrol gauge
2) 1 complete temperature gauge + glass
3) 1 petrol sender
4) 1 rubber for the steering
5) 1 gaiter of the gear change lever
6) 2 mirrors
7) 1 door lock
8) 1 ignition lock for that type of holder

Thank you for any help!

Fargo Truck.pdf

Glas von Benzin und Temperatur.pdf

Edited by MGuy

Look up Roberts Motor parts or DCM classics. Most of your list is available new. Do you have a picture of it? I've got its brother a 46 dodge pickup.

• Like 1

T 110 Canadian Built engine at Windsor Ontario Canada, it's a 228, with a 3 3/8 bore, 4 1/4 inch stroke.

Great trucks, IMHO, the best looking series, even like these better than my more modern 1955 Fargo.

Just a FYI, or to inform you in a welcoming way, if you are in need of parts, please refer them to the classified section.

There are others who will make an issue over this request on this section of the forum and make complaints.

I would like to extend a Welcome to you, and hope you enjoy this forum....

T 110 Canadian Built engine at Windsor Ontario Canada, it's a 228, with a 3 3/8 bore, 4 1/4 inch stroke.

Great trucks, IMHO, the best looking series, even like these better than my more modern 1955 Fargo.

Just a FYI, or to inform you in a welcoming way, if you are in need of parts, please refer them to the classified section.

There are others who will make an issue over this request on this section of the forum and make complaints.

I would like to extend a Welcome to you, and hope you enjoy this forum....

Asking for a vendor that supplies parts is allowed last I checked.

Edited by Young Ed
  • Like 1

Look up Roberts Motor parts or DCM classics. Most of your list is available new. Do you have a picture of it? I've got its brother a 46 dodge pickup.

Thank you for the tip, I just mailed them. Hope I will get a positive answer.

Asking for a vendor to supply parts is

Asking for a vendor that supplies parts is allowed last I checked.

We got this truck from a distilleries and it has only 2000 miles on the clock

There are some pics of it after the photographs of the plates at the end of the attached file Frago_Truck.pdf in the first post.

We got this truck from a distilleries and it has only 2000 miles on the clock

There are some pics of it after the photographs of the plates at the end of the attached file Frago_Truck.pdf in the first post.

Just saw them. Nice looking project.

MGuy, absolutely acceptable in my books, to inquire about potential vendors or parts suppliers.

Some advertise on this website, some you can do a google search.

Here is 1 supplier in my area, who deals with Vintage Mopar, NOS used and new.

Norm Dumontier, 1-204-475-3399 Mid Canada Suspension, Norm can speak Francais too, if you need .

Also forum member Tim Kingsbury, is a well of information for these trucks, send Tim a PM, he may be able to help you out too...

Just a heads up, if you buy Canadian with USD or Euro, you will get a lot more bang for the buck as the Canuck Buck is a bit weak right now..

Edited by Fargos-Go-Far