Inner Fender to Frame Seal Template

Sponsored By  

File Name: Inner Fender to Frame Seal Template

File Submitter: Conn47D24

File Submitted: 25 Feb 2016

File Category: Instructions, Manuals & Templates

This template can be used to trace and cut out the masticated rubber seals between the Front, INNER fenders, and the frame.

They are stapled on to each inner fenders ( driver and passenger ).

I was lucky to purchase both inner fenders NOS with the original rubber seals attached. I am sharing them here for your use. I have benefited from help here on other templates so I am paying it forward.

Instructions:

Purchase a sheet / roll of masticated rubber. 1/8 " thick min. ( like tire rubber with poly cord imbedded )

Print the templates on LEGAL size paper ( 8.5 " X 14 ")

Match the two pages where shown and tape the sheets together.

Cut out the template

Trace on to the rubber sheet ( bright color pen / marker )

Cut out the rubber seal.

I used heavy gauge stainless steel wire to make the " staples " and wired the seals to the inner fenders.

Note: my D24 is a Club Coupe, I believe the front fenders are the same on other Models and maybe Chysler's other lines.

Good Luck !

Clay Janer

Conn47D24

Click here to download this file

The error is because path on the download URL does not exist. Probably is pointing to his home computer.  This is why we have the Downloads page.  Original poster should upload it and will be downloadable. 

• Like 2

His documents were moved to the Downloads section to fix the availability issue.

When a new document is made available an announcement automatically goes out to this forum.