One piece rear window rubber

Atom913

Hi all, I am in the process of having the windshield and rear window rubber redone in my 53 Cranbrook and when I received the set of rubber seals, the front is a formed rubber, but the rear is by the foot, and seeing that the rear window has 2 almost right angle bends on the bottom, I was hoping to find a formed one piece for the rear too. I have tried Andy Bernbaum, Steele Products, and Atlas Obsolete to no success. Does anyone know a source for these?

yea I know, i've talked to the new owner and he sounds sincere, no doubt he's a good guy and shame on me for holding a grudge.

i joined this sight many years ago and received a lot of good info from strangers while restoring my 48 2 dr sedan i also have a 48 bus cp street rod, i actually was sitting in my car and going to drive up to andy's shop and dump the rubber on his door step but my psychiatrist talked me out of it