Clements BBQ raffle.

B1B Keven

I'm donating a '51- '53 Dodge truck speedometer to the BBQ.

All proceeds will be donated to Tim to help cover the cost of food stuffs.

Winning bidder can pay me through Pay Pal and then I'll send Tim the money (minus shipping costs. $15).

Bid up folks! :)

Bidding ends one week before the BBQ.

Keven

post-2585-0-76714100-1452477667_thumb.jpg

Edited by B1B Keven
  • Like 4

Super cool of you Kev!

To be clear on what the BBQ costs me personally (I have never talked about this on the forum) it breaks down like this:

food/trophies/portable bathroom/misc :  1000.00

minus donations (avg per year)  400.00

total: 600 bucks

Now, I don't mind at all....the guys who fly, or drive out...get a room etc....spent more than that. So i'm fine with my cost.

I'm just always amazed at the kind hearted efforts by everyone to make it fun year after year. For example Brent digging weeds

with a screw driver out of my walkways....and his wife pruning the daisies! John T mowing, and Jim Shepard hauling! It's stuff like that I'm talkin' about. So thank you for the thought, gesture and effort Kev.....you rock!

48D   

• Like 5

Now, I don't mind at all....the guys who fly, or drive out...get a room etc....spent more than that. So i'm fine with my cost.

I'm just always amazed at the kind hearted efforts by everyone to make it fun year after year. For example Brent digging weeds

with a screw driver out of my walkways....and his wife pruning the daisies! John T mowing, and Jim Shepard hauling! It's stuff like that I'm talkin' about. So thank you for the thought, gesture and effort Kev.....you rock!

48D   

i am just sorry all your Philips screwdrivers are now awls :D

Edited by Brent B3B
  • Like 2

how about this:

PM the Keven your bid and he can update a post with the current bid.  Keeps it a bit more "private".

Any posts not follwoing this process will get hidden from view.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm donating a '51- '53 Dodge truck speedometer to the BBQ.

All proceeds will be donated to Tim to help cover the cost of food stuffs.

Winning bidder can pay me through Pay Pal and then I'll send Tim the money (minus shipping costs. $15).

Bid up folks! :)

Bidding ends one week before the BBQ.

Keven

Kev,

Wish you were coming,

Hank.

• Like 1

Me too. :)

Thanks Mark.

oh, I get it.... we can't be seen together at the same bbq's :P

Fine! I'll just hang out with Hank (Hank don't run away when you see me coming like Paul kept doing.... :huh: )  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh, I get it.... we can't be seen together at the same bbq's :P

Fine! I'll just hang out with Hank (Hank don't run away when you see me coming like Paul kept doing.... :huh: )  

This year we can both run away from Paul ...How's that sound..Funny last year Paul was running away form me too..what's with that Guy. Plymouthy will probably keeep him occupied kind of like Trump on Hillary ? 

Geez it's less than a month away... :D

Hank  :D

Edited by HanksB3B
  • Like 1

Hey Key, make the dial in Kilometers for the guys across the pond(s). At metric and $85, I may bid and put in two speedos!  I got a lame leg so will be easy to out run me!  LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...