Not bad for Dec 20th weather in the Catskills of NY

1940plymouth

Bob, thankee kindly for sharing the day through photos.  Although we've a winter warning for tonight, and it didn't get over 32 here today, it did snow a bit today, and we've got about 4 inches of the white stuff on the ground from the last couple of snowfalls, it's not gonna be a white Christmas in this part of Maine this year (bummer in my book, when its winter, I want winter, I like all the seasons for what they are supposed to be).  Supposed to be almost 60 here this year - ugh!  We're going to NJ for the week, where its supposed to be almost 70 Christmas day!  Oh, well, maybe next year.  Saw your post on your new affliction, I hope you are as stalwart and successful overcoming this one as with the last.

• Like 1

Thanks Dam for the kind words I started my chemo treatments this past Friday, will have the treatments via injections this time once a week..  Have a safe trip to NJ for the Christmas holidays

No winter weather here until maybe the 28th with some freezing rain, been an odd one so far

Today I was out taking photos of a good friend of mine's 1951 Massey-Harris Model 22 that is father bought brand new

post-668-0-55613700-1450740865_thumb.jpg

post-668-0-05765600-1450740882_thumb.jpg

post-668-0-91146300-1450740905_thumb.jpg

• Like 2