Woody Wagon sold (maybe?)

Frank's 49

Sent to me by another member.  For information only as the auction is long over.  I have not had

any luck determining if the car sold and what the final price may have been.  A starting price of 5K seems low to me, and even the estimated sale price looks low.  

The ad says it runs, so OK for that.  The engine bay sure needs some clean up, and almost all of the paneling would need replacing.  It looks like the top needs to be replaced also, and that makes me wonder about the roof wood.  Also the driver may have to sit on a crate, as there is no seating visible in the pictures.  The sheet metal looks good except the drivers side hood is damaged.  And the tailgate/window is a little weird.  Not like any other Dodge woodies I have seen.  

Not sure if the link will still work. I just tried it and it did, but may be removed sometime in the future.(?)

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/5321745761.html

I apologize if this does not belong in this forum, but I though members might find it of interest.  I own one of these and am always on the lookout for information on others like it.  It pains me to see this one so cheap, as I may be trying to sell mine soon.  Always nice to see something you want to sell going at "Barrett-Jackson" prices.  (Not so much when you are buying!! ) 

Mike Reeber said all that. 

I think I will start a topic showing pictures strictly of Dodge Woody Wagons.  I have found lots of photos on the web, but it is hard to determine if I am seeing a lot of trucks, or just lots of pictures of the same vehicles.  Or maybe the same truck, but before and after work being done on them, or a change of ownership.