yeah..Thanksgiving Day

Plymouthy Adams

I just finished a real brand X.  A couple of short test drives and it goes home.  Not sure about one son making it here but all the other kids and families will make it some time today.  We always eat well on Thanksgiving, too well usually.  Leftovers for the next few days.  Best wishes to all.

been helping in the kichen a bit her and there,I just finished putting together my fruit salad..and to make myself clear..ambrosia it is not...that stuff is an ungodly conglomeration....plenty of freshly diced fruits...mums has all else under control it appears..we plan to eat about 3 or as soon as the last item is prepared...

That ambrosia stuff rates rite up there with 3 bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and some god awful stuff my brother in law makes with crème of mushroom soup. I stick to basics turkey and stuffing and ice tea. About 50 degree here today semi sunny St. Louis

• Like 1

Made a marinade for the turkey.  Injected it with one of those big hypodermic needles.  Chicken Broth, Butter, garlic powder, a splash of apple cider vinegar and a triple shot of molasses.   Best Turkey in years as noted by all present.  Moist and tasty, and falling off the bone.  Great gravy in the bargain.  Home made cranberry sauce also.  Roasted cauliflower, with grapes and capers.  (strange and tasty)