New here. Seized '53 Dodge flathead 6 motor

blue71c

Well I finally got the motor out. The #1 rod cap was seized tight as well as the #6 piston. No spun bearings. All the valves move freely with the cam. There is some rust at the bottom of the cylinder walls, I'm hoping it's not too bad to bore out. I got 5 of the pistons out. #6 is in there real tight, I got it to move with a block of wood and a 3lb hammer. #3 had a lot of corrosion on the top side. I'll try posting pictures. 

Thanks for all the advice!

Get a long piece of hardwood like oak that can slip in all the way down to bottom of the stuck piston. Strike with a large hammer to drive it out - especially easy if the crank is out. To get the cam out, turn the cam to lift the valves to max height. At max lift, slip some hard wood shims under the vavle - head seat, move on to the next and so on until all are being held open. Next screw down the valve lifter adjusters to their minimum. Remove cam, with engine upside down.