9TH ANNUAL CLEMENTS TAILGATE BBQ Clements, Ca.

48Dodger

I'm leeeeaaaving, leavin' today on a jet plane for the Q....

Right behind ya, driving down to CA. Today spending a night in "willows" ( hoping for no incendents w/ the local police :D)
  • Like 1

Right behind ya, driving down to CA. Today spending a night in "willows" ( hoping for no incendents w/ the local police :D)

I have your handles packed in the luggage...at least I think it was you!   :P

Got a cool surprise in the mail the other day.......a birthday/bbq deal as Merle called it.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the gift guys...its a heck of a picture! I realize its one way to get your truck "into" the show, and I think its a GREAT idea!!!

I recommend the idea to anyone...lol...I'll find a spare wall!

I also received a smaller framed version of the picture with all them standing by their trucks, AND their signature's......that's some rock and roll sh*t right there!!!....lol.

Thank You again! ^_^

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!

48D

That's all Merle's idea and hard work.  Thanks Merle.

• Like 2

Will leave tomorrow morning with destinations along the way. I just posted in classified items for sale / swap at the BBQ. Looks like it will be a great weekend.  Gonna miss my wife's sister's birthday party. Well sacrifices have to be make. 

Sitting on the tarmac in sunny Seattle....where is all the gloom I was promised?

3+ hour layover...time for what local beers I can find at the airport bar.

Sitting on the tarmac in sunny Seattle....where is all the gloom I was promised?

3+ hour layover...time for what local beers I can find at the airport bar.

No kiddin! It rained for almost 30 days in a row and the day I drive to CA, sunny weather at home. ( supposed to rain when we return)

Go figure

thought of you Paul as we came around Mt. Shasta..... looking good from the north side!post-6005-0-87134800-1459482049_thumb.jpg

the lake was much higher than last year.... I am thinking the CA drought is over!!!!   Just Kiddin :D

I came home last night to find a box waiting for me.  This morning the content found it's place amongst a couple other collectibles.  It looks spectacular and I couldn't be more proud of receiving it.  Thanks Tim, I am truly honored and I WILL see you next year for the 10th.

Dave

post-755-0-88182700-1459517412_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-49999900-1459517452_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Tim,

Well, unfortunately I have a conflict with the BBQ again this year and won't be able to make it.

I look forward to seeing all the pictures next week.

Thanks for continuing to host this great event, hopefully I'll see you there next year.

Enjoy, and congrats to your engagement.

Eric

• Like 1

I lied, the drone will be there......

4 out of 4 applies if you think outside the box just a tad..

drone1

(droʊn)

n.

1. the male of the honeybee and other bees that is stingless and makes no honey.

2. a craft operated by remote control, esp. a pilotless airplane guided by radio signals.

3. a person who lives on the labor of others; parasitic loafer.

4. a drudge.

• Like 1

As usual Tim is the consumate host. Day 1 of vacation in the books and #2 promises more fun! Why didn't I know about this sooner?

• Like 1

Just finished an incredible day with a bunch of friends who know how to talk about trucks...lol. It ended sitting around the fire fixing the world's problems and eating smores....not to mention a few beers. I can thank Mark, Brendt, John T, Zac,Karissa,Steph,Julie, and Paul enough for all the hard work....greatly appreciated!!!

• Like 2

Returned home at 6:45. What a great weekend. Always a new truck and always some new ideas to consider.  Fire pit is always special and Saturday SUPER GOOD. Thanks to Tim, his family, and friends for making this possible, it doesn't just happen. 

• Like 2

YES< Three very different COES, yet each perfectly rendered according to the owners' needs andt skills.  Wow, what a treat that was, and that was just one of the treats.  

If Tim ever wants to rename the weekend, he can call it, "Tim's Family Reunion!" and I'm not jesting.  What a treat this weekend is. 

Edited by pflaming
  • Like 1

Big thanks to Stephanie for making sure Tim gets his quality time outside.

Mike

Should be one of everyone's vehicle in this album.

Edited by TrampSteer
  • Like 4

good job Mike, I was to busy jaw jackin this year and slacked on the photo end...post-6005-0-28655600-1459736367_thumb.jpgpost-6005-0-36702800-1459736372_thumb.jpgpost-6005-0-98451900-1459736376_thumb.jpgpost-6005-0-86122400-1459736380_thumb.jpgpost-6005-0-45393900-1459736385_thumb.jpg

I spent all that time around Ralph's truck and never took any photo's! sorry Ralph I blame the heat :)

still trying to figure out if Mark liked the COE's post-6005-0-88339100-1459736389_thumb.jpg

Thanks again Tim and Steph!

• Like 3