Poll: Plymouth woodie owners-need knobs?

Bob Riding

I've been working to get the '40 woodie on the road, and the glass from the B pillar back slides in the fuzzy tracks and uses spring-loaded pins to lock them in place. There are 4 pin knobs and 8 slide handles needed for each wagon, and they are made out of the same ivory colored plastic that the other dash knobs are. Needless to say,most are missing and none are usable. I think I found a guy that can cast them for me- he restores old radios and makes replacement radio knobs. He said the price is dependent on quantity (of course) and wanted to know approximately how many sets? I thought I'd ping you all to gauge interest, and if they are as good as his radio knobs look, we might also want to give him a few dash knobs with lettering to see what he can come up with.

So, assuming the price isn't too crazy, how many folks are interested?

post-92-0-28695100-1444237169_thumb.jpg

post-92-0-23026600-1444237171_thumb.jpg

But---i have never seen a post asking where to get such a knob. Two knobs i would like to have for my

1947 P 15 are a spare headlight knob with the metal clip included and an extra "top" knob. If the cost is reasonable.

Would this knob maker be Kevin from Dayton, Ohio? He used to be a member here. He also had an old airplane I don't recall the name.

No, The guys' name is Ed Schutz and I don't think he has any experience with old cars.