1949 Wayfarer Cowl Vent

Branded

The linkage and handle is missing on my 49 Wayfarer. Only thing that is remaining is the vent door. Can someone tell me what years and models have the same linkage I could use.

Thanks Dave

I found the linkage mechanism doing a google search from a 1951 Dodge Coronet. Would this be the same or will only 49 and 50 fit. Not having any linkage in my car or pictures of the 51 Coronet linkage I don't have a clue if their the same.

Thanks for the help

Dave

23-61-29 vent and arm looks like what I have. Missing everything else. Is the picture you posted 51&52

23-61-29 is generic drawing number..reading across the scale if aligned with the part number, different modesl will have a different part number associated with the same part drawing number..

Link, cowl vent lid upper  1248 835 and 1299 564

mechanism  1248 957

knob 1299 815

There are some specialty bolts that hold the pieces together.  The parts book says 49 and 50 are the same will a '54 work?  Don't know wouldn't want to guess anything but no.

I have located everything for the cowl vent from a 51 Dodge on the Internet. Not know what my missing parts looked like I don't know if the 51 pieces will fit.