Parts Vendors

Branded

Hope this is posted in the correct place.

Being new to vintage Mopar and also the forum, who is the recommended parts suppliers I could use for my 49 Wayfarer

Dave

Click on the resources tab at the top of the page for a starter.  The 2 best tools you will have is the service manual and the parts book.  Both are available as a cd and hardcover.  I found mine on ebay.

If you have something in particular that you are looking for, ask.  Many of us have our own favorites.

Unfortunately, many of the parts suppliers for our cars sell aftermarket crap made overseas & fitment/quality is often an issue. A small handful of the vendors do stock NOS/NORS parts, which may cost more, but worth the extra $$. Ebay is a good source for NOS/NORS parts.....a necessary evil. You may also post parts wanted ads in the classified section.

Hemmings Motor News magazine has quite a few ads.......placed by category such as "Plymouth Parts for Sale".     You can subscribe to the monthly publication, or

find them online.    Although prices sometimes are kinda high, eBay is usually a good source to watch.   You could probably compile your own list of vendors with parts

that interest you.    There is a for sale section on this forum which you can check too.

I got all my rubber supplies from Andy Bernbaum might want to try him.

I got all my rubber supplies from Andy Bernbaum might want to try him.

Thanks, I talked to Steele Rubber at the Street Rod Nationals in Louisville and the make pretty much all the rubber for the car.

Dave