Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:53 PM, T120 said:

...1549576191_RoadApples.jpg.e6335c972ec1412951fa465f43e998c9.jpg?

A few Amish communities in these parts, therefore lots of horse drawn buggies and wagons on the roads, leaving lots of this on the roads...what the locals call "road apples". 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I suspect that it is someone's forgotten project, they got that far and lost interest to finish it.

The dent does remind me of my Aunt Jenny's 51 chevy though.

The old chevy was maybe 5 or 6 years old and a real nice car. She got hit in the drivers door by a motorcycle. Dirt bike going crazy and lost control.  He walked away from it.

Aunt Jenny got so freaked out she walked home and Uncle had to go down and drive the car home.

She never drove the car again. When it was sold about 10 years ago, buyer had to bring a chain saw to cut down the tree growing up through the bumper.

The only thing wrong with the car was the dent in the door and looked like the one above.

Funny that I never heard about the jet-powered buggy, as this is at our local airport, outside of Millersburg, Ohio.  (The airport is about 12 miles from our little town, I'd say.)

(Oh, I guess I saw an earlier video, from October of last year.)

Edited by Eneto-55
  • Like 1