Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

22 minutes ago, Don Coatney said:

Pardon my ignorance but I have no clue what a coochie cutter is. 

as the old saying goes, you ain't from around here are ya?   associated  with GRITS  (girls raised in the south)   get a real search engine....lol

Daisy Dukes with a lot more Daisy 

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

10 minutes ago, RNR1957NYer said:

.....get a real search engine....lol

I drew a blank too - my search came up with "Daisy Dukes" as a synonym - that paint a mental picture?

maybe your wife has your computer set to safe search so not get your blood pressure up...…!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Don Coatney said:

I got it. This thing I have stuck in my nose (nasal cannula) I call a camel toe. The nurses give me a deer in the headlights blank stare but it is fun.

cameltoe.jpg

sorry...I ain't ever seen a camel that ugly...……...lol

hate to see you strapped down with the oxy line....but at least you can move about without passing out....as for that deer in the headlight stare, I get that a lot from the lady next door...I now call her bambi….

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

8 hours ago, MackTheFinger said:

It sure has me looking at my '40 Plymouth in a different light. Did anyone notice the businesses in the background? There has to be a massage parlor somewhere nearby, or maybe a stockbroker's office ?

Yea for free enterprise - Well...  maybe not "free".?

Don, glad to see you still kicking! Y ou seeing deer in your headlights?? Or is it dear?

Only one problem does your wife know about this camel toe stuck up your nose???!!

Some slang terms have used that term to describe some female anatomy part(s)  the same same as ( Coochie) mentioned earlier!

Have one stuck up your nose?? You are well on your way to recovery!  ?

Best to ya,

DJ

5 hours ago, Don Coatney said:

Pardon my ignorance but I have no clue what a coochie cutter is. 

Driving through Louisville Kentucky I spotted a billboard advertising tattoos while you wait. This guy must be a real entrepreneur. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to drop off a arm or another body part for a tat then having to return to pick it up the next day when it is done.

According to Urban Dictionary: overly tight shorts, or pants, which conform to every fold, nook, and cranny, front and back, of the person wearing them. See Camel toe. They are generally the sad result of hot pants, daisy dukes, and spandex being worn by the wrong woman. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DJ194950 said:

Don, glad to see you still kicking! Y ou seeing deer in your headlights?? Or is it dear?

Only one problem does your wife know about this camel toe stuck up your nose???!!

Some slang terms have used that term to describe some female anatomy part(s)  the same same as ( Coochie) mentioned earlier!

Have one stuck up your nose?? You are well on your way to recovery!  ?

Best to ya,

DJ

After 37 years of marriage my wife is not surprised at anything that comes out of my mouth and she gets a chuckle out of most of it. While I am in the hospital the nurses have a job of rubbing cream on my legs twice a day. I tried to cut a deal with them that they do my legs today and I will do there legs tomorrow.  couple of the nurses said they had to shave there legs first.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, linus6948 said:

image.png.5a788ee2ca5bfb672517dd99515ce0af.png

I built a mechanics shop a few years ago for a customer and thank god the owner hired the concrete crew. The floor drain was 3” lower than the floor with it dished  out in about a 4’ circle. But the water all stood around the perimeter of the building (inside) and never got to the floor drain.  We built it late in the year and the entire 20’ perimeter was an ice skating rink.