Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

38 minutes ago, BigDaddyO said:

image.png.e9d590e75db3a663bf4f830ebf83e99d.png

37-39 IHC?

5 minutes ago, BigDaddyO said:

Yer guess is as good or more probably, better than mine.

Whatever it is, it sure is cool.

I was going by the grille and how similar it is the the grille on my 39 D-2 1/2 ton IHC pu.

IHC was seriously into the art deco look in the late 30's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

I am losing patents because of you and your camera...…..

What do you have patents on?  Advise, grumpiness, collections of Chevy car magazines?  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, pflaming said:

What do you have patents on?  Advise, grumpiness, collections of Chevy car magazines?  

Armadillo dead falls, eave mounted squirrel catapult, electric chair for ground moles...this are three of my biggest sellers might I add.....writing the instructional for the capture and strapping in of the moles was quite time involved...

39 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Armadillo dead falls, eave mounted squirrel catapult, electric chair for ground moles...this are three of my biggest sellers might I add.....writing the instructional for the capture and strapping in of the moles was quite time involved...

Not sure what to do with the armadillo, sure could use the catapult and mole chair, sign me up.

4 hours ago, pflaming said:

Hi-rail trucks (hiway /rail)  . Possibly made special for executives. 

IMG_5602.JPG

Ain't no execs ridin' the rails in one of these unless it's just for a photo shoot.

Now this Buick is another story.

image.png.b37047f2d2316ddeeb726c6eaee16b56.png

Edited by BigDaddyO

This is what the big shots rode around in.

Steps to becoming a luxury private railcar    Luxury adventure travel in the United States
The New York Central 3 undergoing a ground up restoration in 1991.    The NYC 3 fully restored, including new roof fringe and personalized drum head. Glenwood Springs, CO, attached to the California Zepher.

Edited by BigDaddyO

well, mums does look like she is oblivious and content, the little girl has a death grip onto her hand bars and looks poised to leap at any second...the boy's expression makes me wonder if dad did not eat a load of beans the night before...pops completely missed the engineering mark for leg extension and steering wheel height....but that is  just my take on the scene