Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:25 AM, pflaming said:

I love that idea, will have to find a couple old tractor seats and bolt them on my tail gate! 

IMG_5038.JPG

my mini van configures into a rear facing tailgate seat at the push of a button...bit more padding for the ole bones also.

that is a dukes mixture of bodies......creative mind...that nose could do with a bit of rework IMO, the enclosed wheels at the front just don't work well for me.. but that is just me......a full frontal is needed to get the overall flow of the lines..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

1 hour ago, BigDaddyO said:

image.png.c257e37072c7908b40c239ca618cbff5.png

I don't know what kind of drugs that guy was taking,but I sure am glad that I never took them.

What the HELL was he thinking?

I do see a couple of interesting cars in the background,though. That yard in Ca?

5 hours ago, Bobacuda said:

Thant thing looks like a multi-car collision on one set of wheels.

Somebody didn't take the advice to stay away from the purple acid.

Edited by knuckleharley

Something tells me Paul never visited Height Ashbury in SF in the 60's for the free love or went to the Music festivals of the era either!  ?

Too bad! NOT really!!  ?

DJ

Now here is a family man who has his priorities correct. Buy an inexpensive Edsel station wagon, fix it mechanically, shine the original paint as best he could, buy a number of old bicycles and take the family camping! Cool

IMG_5115.JPG