Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

• 2 weeks later...

After 171 years of candy making, the Necco plant in Revere Mass has closed it's doors... Necco has been making the classic Necco Wafers since 1847, as well as other sweets, including Sweethearts, Mary Jane, Thin Mints, Clark Bars, and the Sky Bar.

Necco Wafers Truck.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, pflaming said:

When drivers were much safer. We had a nice soft pad in the back of our Chevy II station wagon and it was full of toys and a pillow for each kid. 

And when might that have been?

There has been a recent uptick in automobile related deaths, but both the total number and the number per 100,000 population is lower now than when the station wagon you show was new. https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

On 8/11/2015 at 8:42 PM, Don Coatney said:

A couple more.

post-16-0-91465700-1439350874_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-42608700-1439350890_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-05595000-1439350908_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-24957500-1439350926_thumb.jpg

I can't get over the automatic transmission picture!  Priceless.....

• 2 weeks later...

Three years ago on an overnight visit with my wife's cousin, I took these pictures the car her youngest child left in the garage when she got married. Not a MOPAR, but definitely a keeper. They bought it new. One owner.

IMG_4846.JPG

5 hours ago, pflaming said:

So you like paint and color? 

IMG_4860.JPG

What did that old car ever do to anyone to deserve that?

• Like 1