Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, pflaming said:
dims?quality=100&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F3d2008f95f217d875791ef9711faacdf%2F206360631%2Fups-ed.jpg&client=cbc79c14efcebee57402&signature=be14211d769abb8a7daa563f6d6094587422f4c2UPS. The new UPS vans. Cool.

Kinda like a terd with the taper removed from the ends.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, plyroadking said:

4A4F7F72-2A5F-446C-8BFA-0DB46514BF75.jpeg

If it didn't look like the rear body was a couple of inches low at the rear,it would  look pretty damn good to me.

Must a recent arrival to Calif.. Nice shiny new Ca. license plate.

Wonder were he migrated from??  Got to love the wires?/string?  holding up the rear exhaust tips!

DJ

Saw this in Maryland a couple of tears ago.  The water reservoirs were left open so that frozen water would not damage the engine. Just start it and let the engine melt the water. We had these on our remote ranch windmill  jack pumps. We would put in the amount af gas needed to fill the cattle tanks and let them run. Our tanks were 30 feet in diameter and 36" deep. They had concrete bottoms. 

IMG_1659.JPG

Edited by pflaming

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BigDaddyO said:

The Batwagon.jpg

I give the guy boo coo points for being creative,but that thing is beyond Fugly.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, lonejacklarry said:

I'd bet that if you took this car to the local car show it would not be 15 minutes before someone showed up and said that his brother-in-law had one of these in college--only that it was red.

LOL! Maybe not even that long.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, knuckleharley said:

If it didn't look like the rear body was a couple of inches low at the rear,it would  look pretty damn good to me.

I agree, that is a bit distracting...other than that it is quite unique...

as for the vette...nothing about those models I care for....man asked me what was the last thing I dropped a small block chevy into..I replied, "'the landfill"

37 minutes ago, greg g said:

Have seen that van bat mobile on the web in red.  Think the BM stuff and color are photo shopped.  Or could the have been more than one???

acd94f3293a44a8664d3a0970e747c2c--malta-breads.jpg

GIVEN  the same location in respect to building/trees etc....photoshopping does add up quickly.........is nothing SACRED these days...they did not even try to disguise the license plate on the front...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bobacuda said:

Does it say "Free candy and puppies inside!"...? :o

OUCH!

40 minutes ago, greg g said:

Have seen that van bat mobile on the web in red.  Think the BM stuff and color are photo shopped.  Or could the have been more than one???

acd94f3293a44a8664d3a0970e747c2c--malta-breads.jpg

There has to be more than one. That kind of ugly doesn't happen by accident. It is institutional.  I am guessing eastern Europe in the late 50's.

It might be a prototype for the Turkish DeSoto Decrepid.  But knowing the Russians penchant for copying and reverse engineering, and its resemblance to 58 Plymouth front end it might be one of those Uzbekistan  Pleasure Fury Palace cars so coveted by party insider movers and shakers. Dosvedonia comrade your loyalty to the High Leader and the party we are pleased to present this less than 20 year old tested and trusted and lightly pre bugged luxury vehicle for your use on state business...Enjoy!!! No personal trips near the border will be tolerated.

31 minutes ago, pflaming said:

A niece of my wife posted this on Facebook. The truck was at a demolition yard, but was not to be destroyed, rather is used daily. 

IMG_3460.JPG

Brian's Salvage and Junk.PNG

• Like 1