Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

On 8/10/2015 at 6:17 PM, Niel Hoback said:

My humble opinion: that purple thing is quite ugly.

I kinda like it. For a late 50's style custom,it's not that bad. Daryl Starbuck and Ed Roth were building MUCH uglier cars back then,and selling them while getting famous for building them.

No comments to my above "find" - thus I confess, it's OFF TOPIC by all means but an interesting photo of an old car...

It was a German prototype, 1952 Haller Taifun. Looks like they took it to USA for promotion tour right after it was made.

No idea where it ended and was there any successor to it...?

dc5b0f9ae74aebfa002352eb3ec7ee82.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now here is patina! And for those who like low, here is low! I believe that is a B series Dodge! It just doesn't get much better than this!

Add to that, OP motorcycles!!

Edited by pflaming

I am sure glad this popped up at the end of the day,. a time when I have had my supper and it has settled and got my feet off the floor...that thing should NOT be on the road under any form of power or tow rope.....odds are it has fallen off a trailer and the guy is smart enough not to come back for it...

• Like 1

Have to admit, that truck is proof that just because you can do it does not mean you should do it.  Glad it's not around here so I will never have to see it again...until the parts show up on ebay.