Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

post-6765-0-75812300-1455671704_thumb.jpg

My Valentine wears her hearts with pride.
biggrin.png
And red is her color for sure.

Little Judy-poo will be 60 in a couple days, but she still has the heart of a 6 year old.

I took my longboard for a good 5 miler around Clovis to her old high school yesterday, and she followed me on the bike.

Her class of 74 was the first frosh class to graduate there.

Tomorrow I'm picking up her birthday present. I bought Judy her first semi-auto gun, the Ruger 10-22, red laminatd stock valentine edition.

It'll look good on her too.

• Like 1

I have always been amazed as to the fact GM copies the industry and never really invents a thing..so with the Ford new magnetic bumper...(dodge does not loose parts so not a mother of invention thought over there)  GM now can copy this and there will be way fewer tire punctures and other road hazard tire damage out there on the highways and byways.

attachicon.gifHusseys-Gen-Store.png

They got bait and ammo too.  ;)

Been there, the place is a hoot.  I thought folks were kidding when I was first told about it.  One of my nephews asked me just a couple days ago if there are rednecks in Maine (he's born and bred in New Jersey).  I told him it's beginning to look to me like that was invented here....

(It's only about 30 miles from where the WPC meet will be, too)

Edited by Dan Hiebert
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of oldies for the car buffs...

WPC loyalty...

post-296-0-84414900-1457473429_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

There was a time when the only way a young man could have any car to drive, was to build one from junk parts. I give them a lot more credit for their creativity and persistance than others do. These shade tree mechanics may well have provided more changes in the automotive industry than the perfectionist engineers did.

I applaud the rat rodder, the customizer, the 'get it back on the road' enthusiast, and the perfectionist. None has more leverage than the other. The Mennonite boys in Ohio and other places could not drive a car, so they put a truck rear axle on the three point hitch of their tractors and powered it from the PTO shaft. Now that is a CAR ENTHUSIAST!.

• Like 1

There was a time when the only way a young man could have any car to drive, was to build one from junk parts. I give them a lot more credit for their creativity and persistance than others do. These shade tree mechanics may well have provided more changes in the automotive industry than the perfectionist engineers did.

I applaud the rat rodder, the customizer, the 'get it back on the road' enthusiast, and the perfectionist. None has more leverage than the other. The Mennonite boys in Ohio and other places could not drive a car, so they put a truck rear axle on the three point hitch of their tractors and powered it from the PTO shaft. Now that is a CAR ENTHUSIAST!.

rear axle running off the PTO is not going to give you anything...the forward speed is still controlled by the tractor axle..