Windshield Washers For P15

YukonJack

Curious, has anyone added windshield washers to a P15, factory or aftermarket? Where were the nozzles positioned? I seem to recall seeing a setup where the nozzle came up from the dash and out of the windshield dividing bar. Pictures would be helpful. Thanks.

Thanks Donald. That's exactly what I had in mind. I've seen these before but without the nozzle or the part running to it. I imagine something could be pieced together, maybe even with an electric pump. But I think the nozzle will be a problem. 

• 2 years later...

Jiffy Jet Repair:  The stream weakened and the Jiffy Jet stopped squirting.  I removed and disassembled the foot pump.  I think something was caught in one of the check valves, because in a bench test, it worked.

The rubber bladder had a permanent indentation from the plunger, and the beginning of a crack.  I turned the bladder upside down and reassembled the pump.  When I reinstalled the pump, it leaked at the hose fittings. 

I disassembled the pump again, and super-glued the fittings to the bladder, and filled the cracks with superglue.  I reassembled and reinstalled the pump, and it is working, for now. 

59b01f0e9b125_004disassembled.JPG.aa906c38c1d36d399fa2ba07fcb13579.JPG59b01f3967c43_008readytobereinstalled.JPG.9945697364ba98c910c3d891f21ba6dd.JPG

Edited by DonaldSmith
typo

68-74 MOPAR A bodys (Darts and Valiants)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/282640418924?chn=ps&dispItem=1

seems there was also something similar in the ford falcon and early mustangs

Edited by LazyK