Rodney, Joe Flanagan and Jim Yergin?

1940plymouth

Joe has been on here just within the past few days on a weather strip issue.....Rodney has been gone a bit...but does pop in often and I think Jim was here just last week...click on their profile and click content...you can stay in tabs with their forum activity..

quick check shows Rodney last here 3 April

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

It's sometimes difficult to keep up with the doings of other forum members.    I hadn't noticed any

recent posts from Rodney either.     But I'm not on here as much as I used to be.   Still a good place.

Thanks for asking. I check in from time to time but I sold my '41 Plymouth woodie last February.

Jim Yergin

Sorry to hear that Jim. Still keeping in the hobby?

One of my favorite stories to tell at cruise-ins/car shows is how you nonchalantly asked me if I wanted to turn my battery's polarity around when we tuned up the '46. Get's a hoot every time!