Dash trim difference.

Export Fargo built truck? Fargo world Globe fits in center trim moulding?

Wait a minute that round piece looks added on by an old man like the cluster to the right!

Never mind :lol:

post-302-0-58371300-1437967241_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

I think I've got a square blank plate for the lower right side (sans ashtray) if you need one.  I'll have to look.  Mike

• Like 1

What about this Dodge badge?  Was this an option...or just a badge from another model (car perhaps) that someone stuck on their dash?  The photo says 1953 Dodge Pickup but I have never seen one like it anywhere else in photos.  Can anyone identify where that badge comes from?  I would like to duplicate it on my truck if I can find a similar one, I think It looks pretty good!post-7872-0-70440800-1438285442_thumb.jpg.  Thanks.

as Reg said, that was 53 (B4) only.  They are PLASTIC and brittle as heck to try and remove from a truck.  Of the 3 posts in back, generally only 3 break off.

for the B3 trucks the dash trim is the stainless bar thingy with the bump outs in the middle top and bottom.

20121216_121757.jpg

for some reason i was under the impression that DODGE "script" also fit some cars on the glove box door area. although i couldn't tell you which ones..... they're not trucks :D

The B4 nameplate originally was fully chromed and was also came on 1952 Dodge cars............on the dash.

One very cheap nameplate as the chrome flaked of easily!

Edited by Dodgeb4ya
  • Like 1

Wow, amazing how many variations are out there!  For those of us that don't know...what is that random knob above the "D" in my photo post and the one centered in GGDADs photo?  Add-on or stock?

Wow, amazing how many variations are out there!  For those of us that don't know...what is that random knob above the "D" in my photo post and the one centered in GGDADs photo?  Add-on or stock?

random location for heater control put in by dealer or owner

Does anyone know where I could get a switch like that for my heater? My current switch is located on a tab mounted to the underside of the dash and is not working.

mine is a variable resistance switch, the brighter the light the more power to the heater fan...no idea where to get one for a 6V system 'cept Epay.