Fender skirt question.

CoronetGuy

Hi everyone, I found a guy on craigslist selling a pair of steel fender skirts. He says he bought them for his 50 dodge wayfarer but has since sold the car. I'm wondering if they will fit my 52 coronet. He sent some measurements and it seems pretty close to the template I made. Unfortunately he is 2hr 40 min from me so I want to be absolutely sure they will work before I take on that drive or pay for shipping. Thanks

Here's a pic of my car with the template I made

Edit: nevermind, file size was too big

Edited by CoronetGuy

Try Agape in Evansville, IN. They make steel skirts for most older cars. I bought a set for my '52 Wayfarer and am very happy with them. Only thing I did was put some rubber fuel line on the attachment hardware to make for a tighter fit.

Bob

• 4 months later...

Try Agape in Evansville, IN. They make steel skirts for most older cars. I bought a set for my '52 Wayfarer and am very happy with them. Only thing I did was put some rubber fuel line on the attachment hardware to make for a tighter fit.

Bob

Any pictures? How do they attached? Do they fit inside the well or do they overlap the fender?

Thanks,

Earl

I have skirts from agape on my 50 dodge. they are on outside. only thing is I had to take rock shields? I call them off front of fender/

Good info! I wouldn't want to take my stone gaurds off! I like the looks of the gaurds.

Earl

Cool thanks! Don't believe I've ever seen exhaust ran that way.

Earl

I wanted something different from what you typically see

Must be real fun to get those back wheels off.

3 bolts and the back exhaust piece comes off. No big deal. Theres a flange near the front of the rear fender

• Like 1