Have you ever been to that HUGE Saturday night cruise-in in Scottsdale??

BobT-47P15

It's called the Rock N Roll Car & Bike Show, held every weekend at the Pavillions shopping center,  9140 E Indian Bend Rd, Scottsdale.  It was started around 20 years ago by the owner of the McDonalds restaurant on the site.  Now they host 250 to 500 cars and 150 cycles on any given night.  I can vouch for that as I went a couple summers ago with a nephew  who lives there.      I have noticed that when the Barrett Jackson auction is going on, some of the stars of the old car related tv series have been making an appearance at the cruise-in while in town.     No entry fee.....but you gotta get there pretty early to get a parking space. 

We are going to Scottsdale this week to visit my wife's sister for her birthday......but will be attending an event about 75 miles away on Saturday night.  However, I plan to visit the Barrett Jackson Showroom, old car museum one day.  Maybe try to find Desert Valley Auto Parts also.   Don't need anything, but might be fun to visit.  Have watched their reality tv show numerous times.