Looking for a copy of "Adventure South" (epic journey in a '41 Plymouth)

bamfordsgarage

Our good friends Guy Butcher and Eunice Kratky in the UK have driven their 1933 Austin 7 from Baltimore, to Alaska, to Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina, and Guy is now writing a book about that incredible journey.

He would dearly love to acquire a copy of the book "Adventure South" about a similar epic journey undertaken in 1941 by three fellows in a 1941 Plymouth.

There was much information and photos about this "Richardson Pan-American Highway Expedition" published in the Plymouth Bulletin in 1982, but a copy of the book itself has proved elusive thus far— can anybody help?

Read more about the Richardson Expedition here (its quite a story!):

http://www.curbsideclassic.com/automotive-histories/cc-vintage-the-adventure-south-to-the-tip-of-south-america-in-a-1941-plymouth/

http://www.plymouthbulletin.com/adventure09.htm

it is listed on Amazon,  but currently not available...I also looked to see if in e-book but came up empty handed...

I read the excerpt that was printed in Hemming's as later posted on the POC I think it was...very interesting read...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Sadly, Amazon, Half and Biblio came up dry, but I'm looking into a inter-library transfer if one can be found for loan.

1940Plymouth, do you recall which library had it and roughly when that was?

• Like 1