Wondering why two of my posts that were in the general interest of the participants were moved to classified, or off site referrals.  the first was about an interesting Chrysler Dual Cowl Pheaton with body by Le Baron.  Yes it was a car for sale but it was also a nicely documented and illustrated presentation of an historic Chrysler that I thought might be of general interest to the members based on its existence and relative rarity.  

It was moved  and has subsequently had very few views by the membership, many of whom do not visit the classified section unless they are looking for something specific.  

The second was a post on an A 833 Overdrive transmission.  This was posted as a reply to a thread where these were discussed and one or more members expressed an interest in obtaining one or getting information of where one might be found.  It was an answer to those interested members more than it was an offering of items for sale to the general membership.  I do not have an interest in it or in the vendor, which is why I plainly stated that the contact information would be dealt with through Private message.  Again moving this to the other forum functions to limit the informations availability to the general membership.  

I do know enough to place items I have for sale, or general ebay or craigs list items to that section of the forums.  I did however think that in these two cases there was enough merit of content to post them to the general discussion area of the forums, rather than obvious posting of Items for sale.

I didn't move anything but it seems from review of the Mod Tools the post about the Pheaton was never moved but actually created there?  At least there is no closed report on that specific post.