Another place for floorpans

casper50

Has anyone used any metal replacement panels from this place?  Trying to find some floor pans and the vibes I'm getting on Plymouth Doctor's service and customer satisfaction aren't great although I've heard his parts are really good.

Street Rods, Parts and Memorabilia

http://store.fastcommerce.com/srpm/home.html

Thanks for the link!  I've never seen this one.  And if you dig deep enough I see they have parts for P15s, even though their home page doesn't indicate it.

I looked at their 39-47 truck parts and it appears to be the same stuff that DCM, Roberts etc have with about 10-15% higher pricing.

• 2 years later...

They do look expensive. I replaced the rear lower center panel and both rear lower corners on my 39. Got all 3 off ebay for about $300.

I see here the center piece is $475 and both corners are $155/each. Maybe these are better I don't know but the ones I put on my car worked out fine.

Rear Repair.JPG

We’re using ply doctors stuff for some of the pieces to fix the 52. Wayne is a nice guy and his stuff is quality. He also sells some used stuff as well. Been to his shop and met him face to face. He can be a little hard to reach at times on the phone, but polite messaging and persistence pays off. I had ordered parts from him and later found missing items a year later (stupid on my part for not checking sooner). Wayne took me on my word and sent the missing items.