disk brakes 1947 ply

Granville

Another forum Plymouth owner suggested AAJ Brakes as a good supplier of disc brake conversions so it may be worth Googling them. Good luck.

I have a 39 Plymouth Touring Sedan and I'm considering a disc conversion so would be interested to hear how you get on!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried mounting a power booster using the Scarebird supplied brackets?  Or any power booster for that matter....

Edited by st63

have you investigated the use of the Midland small booster...also there are very small boosters that are stock on a few import vehicles...  Ford  used the Midland 7 inch booster that when fitted was parallel to the fill cap of the master making it somewhat a easy retrofit...they are available pretty much wherever you choose to look..and price wise...not out of line.....

• Like 2

Haven't thought of The Midland booster, but I'll investigate it.   I've also considered the ECI booster setup but haven't seen any feedback from anyone who has used one. 

Edited by st63