Is this a 36 Plymouth 2 Dr. Sedan trunk lid

wizard12

Just want to double check and see if this is a 36 Ply 2 dr. sedan trunk lid. It has 3 holes in the center that I think is for a medallion but what kind of medallion? the 2 holes are a little bigger than the one on the furtherst right. Thnks,

Wizard

post-641-0-96866000-1433208523_thumb.jpg

post-641-0-74614900-1433208533_thumb.jpg

post-641-0-32845400-1433208551_thumb.jpg

It looks like it is with the trunk latch hole and hinge holes where they are located. The three holes in the middle are questionable as the original emblem seems smaller if you look at the attached photo of an original '36 Plymouth lid. Someone may have added extra holes at one time for some reason. I would say  most likely that it is a '36 Plymouth lid. Good luck.

John R

36%20plym.jpg

I would peg it as a dodge lid, and I would expect it to fit but just have different emblem holes, but I'm no expert so don't hold me to it

post-7852-0-15357600-1433325889_thumb.jpg

I agree with Nick.......it looks like those holes would work with the wide Dodge emblem.......as the taller Plymouth one

would have vertical holes for studs near top and bottom of the piece.