Heavy Use

Joe Flanagan

I've been driving my 49 Plymouth as much as possible. I've now got 2,300 miles on it. Only issues so far are minor. I plan to take it on its longest run yet this weekend: Alexandria, VA to Philadelphia via the back roads. Haven't checked out the mileage yet, but it's 3 hours if you take the interstate. I'll be mapping out my route tomorrow. 

Here's what the front of the car looks like after a 26-mile night drive along the Potomac River:

Bug%20Splatter%20004_zpsskxdihso.jpg

• Like 5

Great Picture, Looks like those bugs were just dieing to get a closer look at your Beautiful hood chrome.

Those little guys kinda mess up the windshield  as well....Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Joe: Sent you a PM last Night. I live in the suburbs of Philly near Valley Forge NAtioanl PArk jus off of the Pa Turnpike. The closest town would be King of Prussia and Norristown, PA.

Let me know were you are staying and maybe we can meet up.

Rich HArtung

Desoto1939@aol.com

Cell 484-431-8147