Cross country trip

pflaming

locally he would have paid that for just the two thumpers in my neck of the woods...at the flea market..they were asking 14.00 a pop...why did  you not find a left hand lathe tool holder in size 1 from JH Williams, Craftsman or South Bend..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Dave I agree and Tim is right also. Tools I can use: valve spring compressor, feeler gauges, oil cans, screw and nut drivers, pliers are good, always need open end wrenches, mine are all charred, tube cutter, adjustable wrenches, calipers, mini grease gun, etc., even if I break even, the fun of the hunt is really the issue and the odd and unusual stuff are part of the trips' story, for me more enjoyable than buying momentos.

One more day in this beautiful landscape then on to others that will be different but beautiful in their own right. Wish us safe driving and favorable weather.

We will travel from hayward wi, to bemidji, so we could easily meet up for lunch in hinkley, mn.

I'd love to...but that "work" thing!

W

where are you at now?  We have returned to Syracuse from the WPC meet.  Will you be passing through NY soon?  Suggest you take US 20 (look for it west of Albany and south of I90)  Very scenic, no toll, no traffic, passes about 4 miles south of my place. Lots of picturesque villages runs about 10 miles north of Cooperstown and the Baseball HOF.  Interesting Farming museum in that town also.

Supposed to be in the 90's next three days.  

where are you at now?  We have returned to Syracuse from the WPC meet.  Will you be passing through NY soon?  Suggest you take US 20 (look for it west of Albany and south of I90)  Very scenic, no toll, no traffic, passes about 4 miles south of my place. Lots of picturesque villages runs about 10 miles north of Cooperstown and the Baseball HOF.  Interesting Farming museum in that town also.

Supposed to be in the 90's next three days.  

We must have gone right by your place late last fall when visiting our daughter and family.  Flew into Syracuse, family lives in Homer.

Hey Paul, you did OK on the tools if that Micrometer is in good shape.

I also see a spring compressor, a compass, a bevel gauge, a cheap factory Honda spark plug wrench, a real Ford monkey wrench, glass cutter, wood chisel, fish scale, tubing cutter, hog ring pliers, and a Chinese flashlight. It all looks pretty old, but useful (except the flashlight.)

see an International with sissy chrome grille

No amount of chrome can make a sissy out of an IHC, just like long hair doesn't make a sissy out of Hulk Hogan.

the KB series with the chrome...takes the masculinity right out of the look of the truck...may as well just hang a necklace and earrings on it while you are at it..maybe some false eyelashes around the headlights...IHC is just another company...the K1 was a tough looking truck...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Pic#1, Greg and Darlene, #2 our lodging Monday night, # 3 Lake Ontario, from the back yard of where we are tonight and tomorrow night: i.e., Niagara in the lake, ontario. Will visit the falls tomorrow. Drove hwy 20across New York State today, just an incredible drive.

• Like 1

What about WI the day before? Hayward is about 150miles from us

I will be building a deck this weekend (hopefully finishing it as well)

but it is just another company....

"Is" is true, but I said "was."

Times have changed.

There's no Chrysler any more.

Just Fake Fiats.

But there was a time that it was special.

Niagara Falls, and a Chebby with original paint. This area entire area, I.e., Niagara On The Lake is incredibly beautiful . The first pictures I took at sunrise fron the beach behind our lodgings. Will stay one more night then tomorrow on to Flint, MI.

Will be in Hayward tommorow afternoon, say about 6:00pm. Was at Mackinow Island today, a very interesting place. Here are some random pictures.

I prefer Niagara on the Lake and the falls to this island.