Cross country trip

pflaming

Either way is beautiful, but I do recall a very obnoxious odor in Fort Francis across the border from International Falls. Put the Windows up and go fast.

Cannot be as stinky as driving through Gilroy, California.

Someday someone should invent photos and movies that also register on the olfactory glans.

most movies stink on their own merit Don....Kentucky Fried Movie had a skit on similar called the "feel around"  watch it on your tube

I actually have that on DVD....no way that could get made now....

I cannot stand Garlic and its onion cousins.

Your loss, Don. I love garlic, spring onions, red onions, white onions, yellow onions, Spanish onions, leeks, chives, etc. Very good for you, too. I would live on garlic if it had enough calories!! :P

Edited by RobertKB

I am at no loss. My great uncle taught me at an early age that it is possible to tell ones diet by the aroma of there flatulence. In his exact terminology he made reference to an onion fart. I have used his teachings most of my life and it has been comforting to know that my flatulence has no such aroma. :D

• Like 1

I am at no loss. My great uncle taught me at an early age that it is possible to tell ones diet by the aroma of there flatulence. In his exact terminology he made reference to an onion fart. I have used his teachings most of my life and it has been comforting to know that my flatulence has no such aroma. :D

I'm sure it is very sweet just like its producer. :eek:

• Like 1

In Boston to attend BB game, Sox vs Yankees, Sox won! Here are a few random shots. 1st pic a small parade, one of many churches, a sample of blocks of apartment houses, proof people can be a bit robust.

Went for a drive to anywhere today. The big trucks must be a fleet for snow removal. The guy with the license plate said he had a least 500 more stored in boxes.

Edited by pflaming

Just viewed pics of Beartooth Pass in Montana which we must cross to get to Yellowstone Park. That is going to be very a very enjoyable and beautiful drive, I sure hope the weather is clear that day.

Fishing pond, Pontiac (was there last year), price of hootch in Maine backwoods.

Edited by pflaming

Went to Goldenrod, then found the dodge ($14,000), and the coe on the way home on a country road, for whoever, so you can identify the cars. We are fully enjoying 75 degree weather, some humidy, and some Mosquitos in the evenings.